Matterhorn ski weeks
SKIING IN ZERMATT
After a long day's skiing, return to be pampered by the team at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof. Après-ski, convivial meals in mountain restaurants and perhaps a shopping trip along Zermatt's Bahnhofstrasse are all also integral parts of the winter sports experience.
You stay seven nights at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof.
The Matterhorn Ski Weeks package also includes:
- 7 day skipass, ski rent und ski lesson
- Transfer to and from Zermatterhof and Zermatt station in our horse-drawn carriage or electric bus on the day of your arrival and departure
- Welcome drink
- Generous breakfast buffet
- Mineral water and soft drinks from the minibar
- Tea and coffee machine and fresh fruit
- Use of the spa, i.e. unlimited access to the pool, steam bath, saunas, ice grotto and gym
- Wireless Internet in your room and in all public areas
Dates: 9 January to 30 January 2021 and 13 March to 20 March 2021
Rates: from CHF 1951.00 per person in a double room
Six days of group skiing lessons: Certified local ski instructors will show you how to get maximum enjoyment out of your skiing. The course takes place right on the piste, starting on Sunday morning and continuing up to the end of the day on Friday.
Seven-day ski pass: gives you access to 360 kilometres of runs in the Zermatt-Cervinia area in Switzerland and Italy.
Seven-day ski pass: normally valid from Sunday until Saturday. Would you prefer to start skiing right from the day you arrive? In that case your ski pass will be valid from Saturday until Friday.
Seven-day ski hire: you will be putting the very latest VIP skis from Zermatt's sports shops through their paces.
BOOK DIRECTLY AND BENEFIT
- Best price guarantee
- Welcome drinks
- Free late checkout upon availability
- Personal consultation prior arrival