CULINARY DELIGHTS IN ZERMATT
Chef and Sommelier of the Year 2020 will pamper you in the 1-star Michelin and 16 GaultMillau points restaurant Alpine Gourmet Prato Borni with a 6-course menu including a wine tour for 2 people worth CHF 550.
Culinary treats and relaxing evenings in the Double Classic Superior Room – enjoy all the benefits of staying at the Hotel of the Year. The Chef and Sommelier of the Year 2020 treat you to a culinary experience at the Alpine Gourmet Prato Borni, which has been awarded one Michelin star and 16 GaultMillau points, with a six-course menu including wine accompaniment for two people valued at CHF 550. Available for bookings from 25 June to 19 September 2021.
- Two nights in the Double Deluxe Room including breakfast at the Hotel of the Year 2021
- Free six-course menu including wine accompaniment by the Chef and Sommelier of the Year 2020 at the Michelin-starred Alpine Gourmet Prato Borni valued at CHF 550
- Including aperitif, coffee and mineral water
- Transfer from the train station to the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof and back
- Access to the Alpine Wellness Vita Borni (swimming pool, whirlpool, Finnish sauna, steam baths, ice grotto, relaxation room, gym with Technogym equipment, excluding treatments)
- Special price from CHF 1,845 (exclusive visitor's tax)
BOOK DIRECTLY AND BENEFIT
- Best price guarantee
- Welcome drinks
- Free late checkout upon availability
- Personal consultation prior arrival