Clean and Safe at the Zermatterhof
IN GENERAL & PUBLIC AREAS
- Please note that wearing a mask in all public areas (Lobby, corridors, restaurants, bars, Spa/Wellness, Ski-room) is a duty
- We have provided many disinfectant dispensers in the hotel. Please use them, especially before entering the hotel, restaurant or spa. In addition we kindly ask you to wash your hands regularly
- Cleaning and disinfection processes in the hotel have been enhanced
- Please consider the shown maximum capacity of guests (elevators, washrooms, etc.)
- Please keep the minimun distance of 1.5 meters
- Digital newspapers and magazines can be downloaded free of charge with the Press-Reader-App from your smartphone/Ipad/tablet (within the free wifi FREEMYMATTERHORN, password mymatterhorn4478
- We ask you to visit us if you are completely healthy only. If symptoms of illness or indisposition occur during your stay, please contact reception immediately and do not leave your room for the time being. In case you receive a positive test of COVID-19 within 2weeks after departure or a restaurant/spa visit, please inform us immediately.
GUEST ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Kindly load already before arriving the SOCIAL PASS APP on your smartphone, that will be used for registration when visting a restaurant or bar in all our restaurants and bars of the Matterhorn Group and most Zermatt company's: https://www.socialpass.ch/download-social-pass/?lang=en
- Maximum of one party per transport
- Antiseptic solution dispensers are available in every vehicle
- Vehicles will be cleaned after every transport
- Please desinfect your hands and wear your mask when entering the hotel
- Protection kits will be available upon request
RECEPTION & CONCIERGE
- Our porters are wearing gloves and will hand over / take over your luggage at your room door – your room will be entered upon request only
- Due to the distance regulations we can serve a maximum of 2 parties (1-2 guests each) – if both stations are busy, we kindly ask you to wait in the lobby
- Late check-out after 12.00 h is available upon request only
RESTAURANTS, BARS & ROOM SERVICE
- Kindly enter a restaurant only in case of an existing table reservation, the service crew will welcome you at the entrance and lead you to your table. Online-table-bookings can be effected under: https://www.zermatterhof.ch/restaurants-und-bars
- After reaching your table, scan the QR-Code of the Social Pass APP (every person needs to registrate herself!) The Social Pass App can be downloaded at any time and is mandatory required
- Please note that it is a duty to wear your mask at any time in restaurants or bars - only when seated at your table you may take it off
- Please desinfect your hands when entering a restaurant or bar
- The mandatory distance will also be kept between the tables
- Please wait to be seated
- Self-service applies to our extensive breakfast buffet. Please disinfect your hands or wear protective gloves and keep the safety distances and the specified accesses.
- All dishes and drinks ordered via room service will be covered and delivered at your room door – we will enter your room upon request only
- Our cleaning staff wears gloves and masks - gloves are changed after every room cleaning
- Cleaning processes as well as turndown services will be carried out in your absence only. If you do not require any service during your stay please inform the reception accordingly
- Rooms will be ventilated regularly and desinfection processes take place daily
ALPINE WELLNESS VITA BORNI
- Please desinfect your hands when entering our spa or gym area
- It is mandatory to pre-book a visit at our spa by using the online-Link . Kindly mention the number of person, the required duration (20 to max 90 minutes) and the requested area for your wellbeing (pool/whirlpool, saunas/steambaths, fitness-room)
- Please consider the shown maximum capacity of guests in the different spa areas
- We will check your body temperature prior to each treatment and ask you to wear a mask – our therapists are equipped with safety equipment as well
- Each guest is requested to desinfect the used fitness equipment prior and after use
- Please desinfect your hands when entering the kid's club
- All toys will be cleaned regularly
The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health and the canton.
As a further preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of the coronavirus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof if you have visited a foreign country during the last two weeks, if you have not felt healthy within the last ten days or if you are currently suffering from fever, cough or any other cold / flu symptoms. To clarify these questions a legally required questionnaire needs to be fulfilled upon arrival.
The following facilities are open from 18 December 2020 to 18 April 2021
From 26.12.2020 10 p.m. only for internal hotel guests
Alpine Gourmet Prato Borni
Fr - Mo: 7 - 10pm
Tue - Sa: 6 - 10pm
Lusi Brasserie & Lounge
12 - 10pm
3 - 6.30pm / 10 - 10pm
Shogun (at Hotel Contintenal - open from 18.12)
6 - 10pm
Closed on Monday
5pm - 10pm
How Do you Do? Bar
When Plaza is closed open until 08pm
Room Service Offer
Mo - Fr: 7 - 10.00am (buffet offer)
Sa & Su: 7 - 10.30am (buffet offer)
Vita Borni Spa
Pool & Fitness 7.30am - 8.30pm (Wednesday morning basic cleaning)
Sauna / steam bath: 2 - 8.30pm on previous registration max 4 persons
Massages: 9am - 8.30pm
Treatments from 9am - 8pm. Please book beauty treatments and massages at least 24 hours in advance.
Due to the current situation, the Alpine Gourmet Prato Borni and the Cheese parlour saycheese! will remain closed until further notice.
Of course, we will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have personally.
We thank you for your information and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay with us at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof!
We strictly follow the recommendations and regulations of the Federal Council and the WHO to contain the virus. Therefore, our entire team will be doing everything possible to protect your health and to make your stay as indulging as possible. For your personal health and safety as well as the health and safety of our employees, we have defined the following guest information Covid-19.
As a further preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of corona-virus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting The Grand Hotel Zermatterhof if you have visited a foreign country with increased risk of infection during the last two weeks (see current list of the Federal Office of Public Health), if you have not felt healthy within the last ten days or if you are currently suffering from fever, a cough or any other cold / flu symptoms.
For up-to-date information on safe travel and travel regulations as well as information on quarantine, please visit the websites of the Federal Office of Public Health , World Health Organisation and canton of Valais.
All information about the measures and restrictions due to COVID-19 in Zermatt can be found in the live ticker.
The "Clean & Safe" campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. Service suppliers are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with. Some of the requirements of the safety concepts will change as lockdown rules gradually ease.